Day two by Ainsley
My goodness, I’m already behind? Better take it up a few notches.
Some more progress on my dragon concept. I am rather fond of the idea that the dragons are dark, dingy creatures that have glowing flesh. The glowing is not bioluminescence, it’s their corruption that makes them glow. Their corruption spreads to anything that gets too close to them. This includes wildlife, plants, water and even the soil. Beings that consume corrupted material in turn also become corrupted.
Death by corruption is slow and painful. The only real cure is to flush the corruption out of the system with plenty of clean food and water. Both of which are becoming harder and harder to find.
In short, the dragons are killing everything not by consuming them, but slowly poisoning them.
- akuthekoboldthatcould likes this
- 100percentrecyclablepet likes this
- deerheadlights likes this
- mmmellld likes this
- soleilvioleta reblogged this from aintasuperhero
- soleilvioleta likes this
- justonedad likes this
- xiidogsmiles likes this
- grandmasterflash likes this
- aintasuperhero likes this
- ainsleyyeager submitted this to artslam